Since I was a kid I've been in love with drawing. My first memories were of copying Superman comics using printer paper and crayons, and I haven't stopped drawing ever since.
After a stint at different careers (Law, really?), I embraced my love for visual communication and creating new forms and enrolled to study Graphic Design at Universidad Caece.
There I learned to love typography, designing grid systems and layouts and to creatively tackle many problems with the tools I have available, and to develop those I don't have. I never stopped drawing and I never will, but now I have extense knowledge in many other areas of visual communication, and they are at your service.
- 2020 · Took part in EPAH! (Encuentro de Publicaciones Autogestivas de Historieta - the most coveted small press convention in Buenos Aires Province) for the second year in a row.
- 2019 · Artidoro Rodríguez Coffee reached the largest stores in Perú, in part due to the attractive design of their packaging.
- 2018 · Completed my first half-marathon!
- 2017 · Graduated from Universidad Caece with a Bachelor's Degree.
- 2017 · Started to work full-time as a freelance graphic designer.
- 2013 · Featured artist in MICA 2013, a yearly event organized by the Argentine Secretariat of Culture and the Ministry of Industry, to promote the Cultural Industries from Argentina.
- 2011 · Featured in the ComicsAlliance website as one of the creators of the "Best Art Ever! (This week)" for the week of February 10th, 2011.